Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From Danny on 5/9/11

This is an e-mail from Danny...


Hello Everyone! I hope it stops snowing in Idaho, just an FYI, the weather here is GREAT!

So this past week as been a good one! I got two new comps we are in a Tri some because our apartment is the biggest in the mission! Elder Lourneco and Elder Rachal, I knew Elder Lourneco from my old area, he is a way sweet guy! Both of my comps are 5'8 or shorter so you can imagine what people think when we knock on doors (one of these elders aren't like the other) ha that’s what I’m thinkin anyways. We had a baptism on Saturday, Jason Cole, he is a 10 year old boy who's dad is less active but wants to get back into the church. I can't think of a better way to do so that having your son being baptized by the proper priesthood authority. Jason is a great kid with a strong testimony! So that’s it for this week, I will try to make my next one more detailed for you all...oh wait the best think was yesterday I got to call home! and Skype home! It was so great seeing my Family!! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are going well for you. We are so proud of you and the good things you are doing. Keep up the good work and the Lord will continue to bless you! We love you Elder Brian!

    ReplyDelete